Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas Tree Baubles






Baubles are laser die cuts from Stempell&Kartoon. I coloured them with antique linen Distress inka nd pearl Glimmer Mist. I added some cones and cinnamon sticks from Ikea Christmas chain. Added some glitter and mica. I draw and cut out holly leaves.
How to make roses which I used to decorate baubles I posted here.
Giant chess nuts are form our mum :)
I sent baubles to Scrap Market #1 challange: Christmas decoration - stwórz coś własnoręcznie innego niż kartka. And to challenge on Kreatywne Pole: Christmas decoration :)

On our Christmas Tree :)


  
Joanna

ps.(31.12.11) thank you Scrap Market :)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. ślicznie wyglądają :) uwielbiam szyszki jako element dekoracyjny !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You ✿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...